anthrax

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Fri Feb 20 09:51:42 MST 1998

By now you've heard about the two men arrested in Nevada for possesion of
anthrax.  There have been conflicting reports back and forth all day.  One
newscast says it was anthrax and the next says it was only the vaccine, and
the next says it was anthrax, and so on.

Before Clinton came along most people would not have much doubt that these
two men were up to something.  Now after what happened to Richard Jewell we
wonder.  I don't know about the rest of you but I can't help but wonder if
the FBI went after the first suspicious looking people that presented
themselves so they could look good by catching the bad guys so quickly.
They looked good when they arrested Jewell so quickly after the bomb went
off.  Here are our heroic FBI agents in action.  Their skills were such
that they were able to catch the bad guy within days.  Of course we know
that they were wrong.  We now know they were more interested in looking
good than catching the person who did it.

Personally I think this is too much of a coincidence. The scandals in DC
are gaining momentum, and the public has already seen wag the dog.  I can't
help but wonder if this is a scheme to divert attention from the Clinton
scandals. It would be just like him to pull something like this.  Just
think how much attention this will get in the media.
--

We don't need the religous right -- we already have a president that has
the morals of a TV Evangelist!

Jay Leno:

Information for all!
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker,
assassinate, Cuba, Missle, Patriot, bomb, fertilizer, and blasting cap

The spam harvesters will have a ball with this puppy:
root at localhost
admin at localhost
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt at fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jquello at fcc.gov