anthrax

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Fri Feb 20 10:34:12 MST 1998

At 11:19 AM 2/20/98 -0600, carole wrote:
>Goodness, Jim - and i was thinking that i was the only one who had this
>take on the thing.  However, i thot maybe it was because clinton wanted us
>all to get upset about "weapons of mass distruction" so he could start his
>war.
>carole

I haven't thought about that.  It would let him point and say "See what we
have to stop.  If we don't do something now, this will happen over and over
again.  Just think what would have happened if an Iraqi agent really did
release anthrax in Las Vegas."
--

Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories