Challenging Monica (Hehehe)

Jack Tomsky jtomsky at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Feb 21 14:36:58 MST 1998

PapaPaul wrote:

> Barbara Walters and PapaLewinsky sit down by
> the fireplace and have a chit chat.  Babs
> asks Papa why daughter Monica decided she
> wanted to leave the Pentagon and find
> employment in the private sector.  Papa says,
> I think it was because she did not find the
> job in the Pentagon "challenging".
>
> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

   Did you notice that Dr. Lewinsky denied even discussing the case with
Monica?  Even Barbara Walters couldn't believe that.  Ginsburg must have
told him that he had to deny it, no matter how strange it might sound,
because he would then have to appear in court to testify as to what he's
heard about "distinguishing characteristics".

   Jack