The Nevada "Anthrax guys" did nothing wrong?

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Mon Feb 23 13:00:56 MST 1998

Steve I look for the federales to come up with some new kind of regulations
to deal with this situation.  Of course it goes without saying these new
regulations will do nothing to stop terrorists from acquiring biological
weapons.  These new regulations will serve to further hinder and
inconvenience honest law abiding citizens going about their lives.
Speaking of the two men who were arrested I think one of the following two
scenarios is true.

(1)  They were using the vaccine for a purely innocent purpose, ie:  using
the vaccine on farm animals to protect them from disease.

(2)  They really were up to no good.  They could have been planning to
release anthrax in a populated area and were planning on giving the vaccine
to the members of their organization so they would be immune when the
anthrax was released.

After looking at the federal government's track record in the last few
years, I have to lean toward #1
--

We don't need the religous right -- we already have a president that has
the morals of a TV Evangelist!

Jay Leno:

Information for all!
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker,
assassinate, Cuba, Missle, Patriot, bomb, fertilizer, and blasting cap

The spam harvesters will have a ball with this puppy:
root at localhost
admin at localhost
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt at fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jquello at fcc.gov