A Reality Check

Mon Feb 23 17:53:21 MST 1998

At 05:51 PM 2/23/98 -0600, you wrote:
>     SADDAM  2
>
>     CLINTON 0
>

>Ken Wyman
>
>THE COMMITTEE OF ONE
>"One must fight, if only to have fought according to one's conscience"

I am still not clear.  When I brought up questions about Mr. Bush's
decisions in Iraq, I was told that he had no choice but to act in
accordance with the U.N.  If that was true for him, is it not true for Mr.
Clinton as well? It was also mentioned that if Mr. Bush had taken more
action, he would have been going against the wishes of the Arabs, the
allies, etc.  That possibility was also used in  defense of his decisions.
Why is the same not true now?

Stephen Frye