Walking the Dog

Mon Feb 23 17:53:23 MST 1998

At 04:12 PM 2/23/98 -0800, you wrote:
>President Bush was too much of a gentleman.  He should have used CIA
>special forces, to finish the job of finding and destroying Saddam. It
>is the unfinished job that has led to this impass. Clinton is too much
>of a coward.
>
>Marilyn Tomsky

I still don't like Mr. Clinton, at all.  But I am curious?  mr Bush's lack
of action is attributed to his being a gentleman, and Mr. Clinton's to
being a coward.

They both hesitated.  As a matter of fact, I am still not sure what
possible good could come from bombing.  Are human lives worth saving face?
I sure as heck do not want my son to die just so someone can save face.

Stephen Frye