Rush Re-Broadcasts

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Mon Feb 23 17:53:18 MST 1998

>        To the best of my knowledge, 200kw is peak power, AM, or FM.

I was just looking around on the fcc site and their data indicates the max
for FM is 100KW and 50 KW for AM
--

We don't need the religous right -- we already have a president that has
the morals of a TV Evangelist!

Jay Leno:

Information for all!
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker,
assassinate, Cuba, Missle, Patriot, bomb, fertilizer, and blasting cap

The spam harvesters will have a ball with this puppy:
root at localhost
admin at localhost
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt at fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jquello at fcc.gov