Locker Room Chat

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Mon Feb 23 18:02:13 MST 1998

>>   UMMMM, Dennis, I dont think they were refering to cats... :)
>>

>Oh? I have no earthly idea what else it could have been. What am I missing
>about the most ethical administration this century? </sarcasm>

They were talking about an episode of Are You Being Served?  It's one of
those british comedies they show on the PBS staions.  Mrs. Slocombe, one of
the characters on the program often talks about her cat and she uses that
same word.  On one episode she was talking about how her house caught fire
once and a fireman went up to the ladder to get her cat off the roof.
Using that magic word she said the firemen were climing the ladder trying
to grab her cat.
--

We don't need the religous right -- we already have a president that has
the morals of a TV Evangelist!

Jay Leno:

Information for all!
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker,
assassinate, Cuba, Missle, Patriot, bomb, fertilizer, and blasting cap

The spam harvesters will have a ball with this puppy:
root at localhost
admin at localhost
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt at fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jquello at fcc.gov