A Reality Check

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Mon Feb 23 19:51:04 MST 1998

At 04:53 PM 2/23/98 -0800, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
>At 05:51 PM 2/23/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>     SADDAM  2
>>
>>     CLINTON 0
>>

>>Ken Wyman
>>
>>THE COMMITTEE OF ONE
>>----------------------------------------
>>"One must fight, if only to have fought according to one's conscience"
>>

>I am still not clear. When I brought up questions about Mr. Bush's
>decisions in Iraq, I was told that he had no choice but to act in
>accordance with the U.N.

        Why are *WE* (America) beholden to the <bleeping> United Nations?!? If we
would quit this chicken<bleep>, rag-tag amalgam of Marxists, they'd
collapse from their own ineptitude.

> If that was true for him, is it not true for Mr. Clinton as well? It was
also
> mentioned that if Mr. Bush had taken more action, he would have been
> going against the wishes of the Arabs, the allies, etc.

        That would've cost us some oil, right there, U.N., or no U.N.

> That possibility was also used in defense of his decisions. Why is the same
> not true now?

        Oil is not the prize to be won......

John A. Quayle

"I know liberals by now....they have NO argument because they fear the
light of truth. They are the vampires of the modern world, whose only goal
is to herd us like cattle so that they may eat of our substance." - Dr
Memory,<uhclem at usit.net> 1-5-98