Walking the Dog

Doug Bergner doug at NETWRX.NET
Tue Feb 24 10:59:46 MST 1998

At 04:12 PM 2/23/98 -0800, you wrote:
>President Bush was too much of a gentleman.  He should have used CIA
>special forces, to finish the job of finding and destroying Saddam. It
>is the unfinished job that has led to this impass. Clinton is too much
>of a coward.
>
>Marilyn Tomsky

Marilyn, I watched the discovery channel last night.  They had a series of
programs on hosted by roger moore, called spy tek.  In one of the episodes,
they outlined the fact that the CIA had tried over 8 attempts (that they
would admit to), to take "executive action" against, (kill) Castro.  Our
track record to date is less than inspiring when it comes to deleting
leaders of rouge nations.

doug-  >

"If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us is
capable of governing someone else" -Ronald Reagan