BILL ONLY "KISSED" HER

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Fri Feb 27 21:13:14 MST 1998

At 10:47 PM -0600 2/27/98, Kenneth E. Wyman wrote:
>February 27, 1998
>
>    CBS-TV News has reported that the newest White
>House description of Clinton's "relationship" is
>that have him "only kissing" Monica.
>
>    Would they care to tell us what he was doing
>with his hands?
>
>Ken Wyman

Ken:

For the life of me, I don't know why you don't believe this.  It's not what
he was doing with his hands, it's what he and Monica were doing with their
mouths.

I believe this story is quite true, the first breath of fresh air from the
corpse.  Let me explain what I mean. Kissing is oral, mouth to mouth, or
mouth to anything to which one wants to apply the mouth.  When I put my
lips on my nephews' cheeks, that's kissing, too. If I place my lips against
my nieces' hands, that's kissing, too.

We've had stories for weeks on end about where Monica had been placing her
mouth.  That's oral, that's kissing.  Clinton denies sexual intercourse,
and we know he does not consider oral sex adultery or even as sexual
intercourse.  In admitting that he and Monica were "only kissing", he's
actually admitting that they did have an oral sexual relationship.

Hey, we have some truth at last.  Elliptical, but truth, nevertheless.

Helen, D'Trini