BILL ONLY "KISSED" HER

Hank Stanley arjohns at ADNC.COM
Sat Feb 28 00:13:09 MST 1998

At 22:47 2/27/98 -0600, Ken Wyman wrote:
>February 27, 1998
>
>    CBS-TV News has reported that the newest White
>House description of Clinton's "relationship" is
>that have him "only kissing" Monica.
>
>    Would they care to tell us what he was doing
>with his hands?

Well, there you have it.

He'll now declare that he's merely been misunderstood, ask for forgiveness,
bite his lower lip with feigned sincerity, and the country will eat it up.
This is becoming rather predictable.

In four months, when the next sleaze occurs, we'll do it all again.

"Your rulers are rebels and companions of thieves; Everyone loves a bribe
and chases after rewards.

The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like
Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon
themselves."
                                --Isaiah 1:23; 3:9