A Reality Check

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Sat Feb 28 21:16:13 MST 1998

At 01:53 PM 2/28/98 -0800, Stephen wrote:
>Why does everyone believe that our military is so weak?
>
>Stephen Frye

Because Clinton is cutting the size of and the budget for the military.  Do
you remember Clinton bragging about all the cuts he made in government
spending?  Well, most of the cuts came from defense spending.  There are
now fewer people in the military than during desert storm.  Much of the
funding for the B.S. in Bosnia is taken from the money that would have been
spent on forces that were not sent.  We're not condemming the peope in
uniform.  We're just saying that the U.S. military isn't as strong as it
was during desert storm because of Clinton's policies.
"We don't need a Religious right.  We already have a President with the
morals of a TV evangelist." - Jay Leno