RUSHTALK Digest - 29 Nov 1999 to 30 Nov 1999 (#1999-173)

RWhitenigh at AOL.COM RWhitenigh at AOL.COM
Sat Dec 4 19:16:07 MST 1999

In a message dated 12/1/99 1:02:19 AM Central Standard Time,  Jim Nantz
<jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU>
 Subject: Communists in Seattle

 I guess by now many of you have heard about the Communists protesting
 the WTO meeting in Seattle.  I like how Rush put it today, that if
 people like that are against it, it can't be all bad.

 Do you remember how 10 years ago we saw the news reports about the
 hordes of Russians trying to get into the American Embassy in Moscow in
 an attempt to get here?  How come these wackos in Seattle aren't lined
 up at the Chinese embassy applying to emigrate there?

I was really surprised at how much those protesters reminded me of the
protesters at the '68 convention and when I returned home from Vietnam.  I'd
love to know who paid them and how many of them had family trees that didn't
branch?

Richard Whitenight

I remember the first girl I ever dated....she was so fat, that her high
school photograph was an ariial photograph!!