Some Fun

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 10 08:19:30 MST 1999

Air Farce 1/2.

RAY THOMA$
Check out the articles at "Information Central" on
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas

------

"In Britain we are like Gulliver being tied down by a million silken
threads, enfeebled and destroyed -- even if you can not cure your ills,
perhaps by reaching out a hand and cutting some of the silken threads that
hold us down we can work our way loose to free the world from this evil
hegemony rolling inexorably towards One Word Governance/Dominance.
                    Greg Lance-Watkins