Blacks Have Smaller Brains?

Tue Dec 21 01:46:37 MST 1999

I forget where this occurred, but a school teacher made a comment to her
students that blacks had smaller brains than whites and that black
students had to work twice as hard to succeed.  I also could not remember
if this teacher was black or not.  But, what I do remember was that she
received a 10 day suspension for making those comments to her students.

My question to you is:

Do you feel that a ten day suspension was too severe?

I personally feel that making the comments that she did, did not warrant
such a severe penalty.  I think that the school board overreacted.

Richard