Blacks Have Smaller Brains?

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Dec 20 15:17:22 MST 1999

I would think that it depends on if it is true or not.  If this is a
blatant, racist lie, then I agree that this is a valid punishment.  If it
is true, then she did not deserve this punishment.  I seem to recall that
the human brain is relatively the same size as everyone elses, including
Einstein's brain.  Like the women always say, size doesn't matter.  ;o)

Sue