Christmas

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Dec 22 20:36:03 MST 1999

I'd love to be standing at the Pearly Gates when that "persona non gratis"
appears to them and says something like "well, since you didn't believe in
me, I don't believe in you."  Of course, my god is forgiving and will let
them in anyway.  Let's just hope he also has a sense of humor and plays
with the a while first.

Sue