Violence Against Umpires

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Dec 22 21:39:09 MST 1999

You're from PA also?   Well, hi there.  We Pennsy folks seem to be taking
over.

Anyway.  I thought there was a law on the books that forced the cops to
charge the perp if they abused their spouse, whether or not the spouse
pressed charges.

Sue