"Barf Bags" in Order

Jack Tomsky jtomsky at IX.NETCOM.COM
Tue Dec 28 19:37:48 MST 1999

kewcomm1 at IX.NETCOM.COM wrote:

>    There will be a Hollywood extravaganza in which the
> impeached and accused rapist President Bill Clinton will
> ring in the next century on Friday night.
>
>   Ken Wyman

   I am waiting for Clinton to confess that he made a mistake in the
millennium date.  On January 1, 1901, The New York Times correctly
celebrated the beginning of the 20th century.  If this Friday marks the
end of the millennium, that would make this century only 99 years, the
shortest century in history.

   He should tell the terrorists that he made an error in arithmetic.
That would end the threat of New Year's terror activities for another
year.  Seattle could then resume their celebration on Friday.

   Jack