Good to be an American

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 29 18:48:01 MST 1999

Susan:

It HAS happened here. Didn't you read about the guy who was arrested and
kept in jail on "SECRET" evidence? Who was recently released after a couple
of years when a judge was finally allowed to hear the case?

RAY THOMA$
P. O. Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to any of my
newsletters or discussion lists, go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link. Lots of new articles
"of enduring interest" in "Information Central."

------

"In Britain we are like Gulliver being tied down by a million silken
threads, enfeebled and destroyed -- even if you can not cure your ills,
perhaps by reaching out a hand and cutting some of the silken threads that
hold us down we can work our way loose to free the world from this evil
hegemony rolling inexorably towards One Word Governance/Dominance.
                    Greg Lance-Watkins, UK: GLANCEBAK at aol.com

------

Journalism and Truth

John Swinton, the former chief of staff of the "New York Times," called by
his peers, "the dean of his profession", was asked in 1953 to give a toast
before the New York Press Club. He responded with the following statement:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as
an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who
dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand
that it would never appear in print.

"I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am
connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things,
and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be
out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions
to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation
would be gone.

"The business of the Journalist is to destroy truth; To lie outright; To
pervert; To vilify; To fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country
and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly
is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals for rich
men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and
we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and or lives are all the property
of other men.  We are intellectual prostitutes."

HILLARY'S VISION FOR YOUR CHILDREN:

I've been writing about the intent to take control of your children for some
time now. And others are just now beginning to realize it, although they
haven't made the connection to the "child protector scam." Here's part of a
blurb for a new book by Regenery, "Hell to Pay," about Hillary Clinton's
quest for power:

"...you'll discover Hillary's 'vision' for American family life in the 21st
century ... a 'brave new world' in which mothers and fathers take a backseat
to an army of teachers, pediatricians and social workers who will take over
the main task of child rearing. In Hillary's America, social workers will
even be allowed to make 'preemptive visits' -- like  Gestapo agents in Nazi
Germany -- into the private homes of parents earmarked as 'at risk' for 'bad
parenting.' The determination of what constitutes 'bad parenting' will, of
course, be made by the most politically correct of government bureaucrats."

In other words, a bureaucrat gets to "define" you as being a "bad parent" on
a whim and then the child protector Gestapo can enter your home at will,
without a warrant, based on that whim. This is a major part of "Hillary's
Vision."

                    -From "Random Shots" in the "Forced Altruism List

------

All Children Are Crazy!

"During the 1973 International Education Seminar, Harvard psychiatrist
Chester M. Pierce, speaking as an expert in public education, said: "Every
child in America entering school at the age of five is mentally ill because
he comes to school with certain allegiances to our founding fathers, toward
our elected officials, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural
being, and toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity. It's
up to you as teachers to make all these sick children well by creating the
international child of the future."
                    Chester M. Pierce, Harvard psychiatrist,
                    speaking as an expert in public education at the