Quote of the day

Centigrade at AOL.COM Centigrade at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 7 13:12:14 MST 1999

        Thank God for that.
        But do you remember the DoomsDay Clock
        published by an organization of American
        atomic scientists, which ticked ever closer
        to the day of worldwide atomic annihilation?
        In my mind I sometimes visualize a similar
        clock ticking away our freedoms.
        Tick tick tick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PapaPaul

In a message dated 2/7/99 12:54:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,