Democrats & Communist?

Centigrade at AOL.COM Centigrade at AOL.COM
Mon Feb 8 10:20:23 MST 1999

WHITEWB at JCCW22.CC.SUNYJCC.EDU writes:

<<<<<<< S N I P >>>>>>>>>
>         Against the odds, I hope and pray that the Senate will vote to
> convict
>  and remove.

        You said it well, Bill.
        Sadly, but in character, Clinton is already
        gloating on his victory and blaming his
        woe on evil people.

        The more I look at this mess, the more
        I agree with Pat Buchanan (and now,