Wish to see a list....

I Wanna Be Me Again encores at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Feb 10 22:20:25 MST 1999

I want to see a list composed in the format of 'The List of 88+ Deaths
Associated with the Clinton Presidency'; I want to see listed all the
individuals who no longer hold their jobs as a direct result of this
entire Klinton debacle of the past 13 months.  I'd like to see the dates
of their employment, positions held, circumstances of their
terminations/ resignations and how they spend their time today.

Come on, JAQ.... got one already prepared? )))))))))))))

          Sherry
 http://www.angelfire.com/wy/seekGOVinvestigation/
If telling lies has become acceptable behavior for our government
  officials, then we have succumbed to be governed by scoundrels.
              We should expect the consequences.