A Tribute to Abraham Lincoln?

Daniel Bobke dbobke at HOME.COM
Fri Feb 12 13:12:25 MST 1999

The Senate could not have picked a more inappropriate day to vote to
acquit one of the most corrupt Presidents we have ever had.  They
dishonor the memory of the first Republican President and everything he
stood for.  As I have quoted before - "Woe to those who call evil good."

--
Yours in TRUTH, JUSTICE, & FAITH
Dan Bobke

"Truth to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman."
--Larry Elder

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car
keys to teen-age boys."
--P.J. O'Rourke

"Only a virtuous people are capable of Freedom.  As a nation
becomes corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
--Benjamin Franklin