Linda Tripp's interview to be rebroadcast

I Wanna Be Me Again encores at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Feb 12 16:07:02 MST 1999

Tonight's (Friday, February 12) "The News with Brian Williams" aired on
MSNBC and CNBC will feature a complete replay of Jamie Gangel's
interview of Linda
Tripp which appeared on this morning's Today.

The hour-long News with Brian Williams airs twice on MSNBC and twice on
CNBC:
ET: 9pm and 12am on MSNBC; 10pm and 1am on CNBC
CT: 8pm and 11pm on MSNBC; 9pm and 12am on CNBC
MT: 7pm and 10pm on MSNBC; 8pm and 11pm on CNBC
PT: 6pm and 9pm on MSNBC; 7pm and 10pm on CNBC

          Sherry
 http://www.angelfire.com/wy/seekGOVinvestigation/
If telling lies has become acceptable behavior for our government
  officials, then we have succumbed to be governed by scoundrels.
              We should expect the consequences.