Senate Vote

Carl W. Spitzer IV 75313.2601 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Mon Feb 15 22:16:54 MST 1999

From: Jim Johnson <jjohnson at jaguarsystems.com>

Regarding the Senate vote today, failing to uphold the Constitution and remove
the President from office, I would quote these verses:

(Prov. 24:24-25 NIV) "Whoever says to the guilty ´You are innocent,´ peoples
will curse him and nations denounce him. But it will go well with those who
convict the guilty, and rich blessing will come upon them."

(Isa. 5:20 NIV)  "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put
darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet
for bitter."

And a word to the "moderates", who, by their lack of courage and conviction
enable the Liberals to succeed in their anti-Christian, anti-justice agenda:

(Rev. 3:16 NIV)  "So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about
to spit you out of my mouth."
--
Jim Johnson <NJ>
jjohnson at jaguarsystems.com