Wrapping lines.

I Wanna Be Me Again encores at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Feb 19 09:59:34 MST 1999

Yes, Daniel....... You can post this to all the lists to which we both subscribed that I may have missed in my heading. Your post is perfectly wrapped in OE, indicating that the problem exists not on YOUR end but on those of us who need to adjust our settings. It remains so peculiar, however, that out of 800+ posts received daily, your emails are
the only ones that are unwrapped on my Netscape. Anyway, I have been wanting to make the transition from Netscape whith which I am familiar, to Outlook Escape, and I've been resisting. Maybe this will motivate me.

Sorry for my combative attitude when it was not your error but my own,
      Sherry

--
          Sherry
 http://www.angelfire.com/wy/seekGOVinvestigation/