personal attire...

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sun Feb 21 13:41:13 MST 1999

At 11:23 AM 2/21/99 PST, Ray Thomas wrote:

>What was it? Three days after the impeachment trial before the next sex
>scandal (Broaderick) started to come to the surface? Clinton is definitely
a "sexual predator" if the list I saw the other day of women who said they
were coerced into claiming "consensual sex" when their original complaints
of rape came out had any merit. It's a Clinton pattern to use whatever
power he has to either reward or destroy ANYBODY who can hurt him, if he can.

        Thusfar, the randy-manchild is batting 1.000 - nobody has stood in his way
for long......

Scary!

JAQ