(2) FW: [sca] Ronald Reagan running second to FDR in poll. (fwd)

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 23 12:15:15 MST 1999

Sorry about the typo in the previous message that changed the whole
meaning.

He may have been running second when this message was sent out, but he
is now first by a BIG margin.

RAY THOMA$
Editor, Publisher: "Beyond Common Sense"
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/beyondcommonsense
Moderator, The Forced Altruism List
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/forcedaltruism
If you love your children, check out the
"Child Protector Watch" web site:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/2667

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
                   Doug Quirmbach, Moderator
                   The Awakening Lions List

>Date:         Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:56:05 PST
>From: "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>