Broaddrick Interview Will Air On Dateline...Finally

Tom Matiska TomMatiska at COMPUSERVE.COM
Wed Feb 24 11:23:49 MST 1999

Ken

I look at Chelsea and think of Vince Foster. Remember that
Vince is alleged to have gone to the park, wiped finger prints
off his gun, and cleaned out his files, ....and he did all that
_after_ he died. With talent like that, there is no limit to what
he could have done while still alive.<g>

What other man in Hillary's life has shown such devotion?
(Not counting Hubbel's silence in jail... he was well paid for
that)

Tom