Bill's Legacy - Picture This

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 6 10:46:53 MDT 1999

Ken:

Bill's "legacy" is already "set in stone." In any article about him in the
future, there are certain words that are going to appear in the first
paragraph. Such words as: "impeachment," "Monica," "oral sex," "that depends
on what you mean by sex," "treason," "selling secrets to the enemy," "lies
and lying," "corruption," etc.

Every time I try to end this message I think of another word to add. But I
must restrain myself or it will be longer than Hot Mail can handle.

RAY THOMA$
PO Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
Phone: 720-351-3674
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to
any of my newsletters or discussion lists,
go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link.

They are:
The "Forced Altruism Scam" web site
The "Forced Altruism" List
The "Child Protector Watch" site or newsletter
The "Stay Alive Longer" web site
The "Beyond Common Sense" online newsletter
The "Simple Web Sites" Design site.

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
                   Doug Quirmbach, Moderator
                   The Awakening Lions List