Bill's Legacy - Picture This

kewcomm1 at IX.NETCOM.COM kewcomm1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Jul 7 00:42:12 MDT 1999

>--- kewcomm1 at IX.NETCOM.COM wrote:
>>      With the axiom "a picture is worth a thousand
>> words" in mind,
>> picture this as Bill Clinton's legacy:
>>
>>      Bill Clinton sitting in the Oval Office with
>> Monica "servicing"  him while he talks on the phone with a
Congrssman  about sending our troops to Kosovo.

>> Kenneth E. Wyman
>>
>> THE COMMITTEE OF ONE
Okay Kenneth, I did it.  Now I am confused.  Ah, just which one is the
>"blowhard," here?
>
>For the bellows, I am Pam
  Pam,
      I would suggest that they are equally talented, but I'd have
to say that Hillary (I love N.Y.) Clinton probably knows better.

 Ken Wyman