pray for lightning

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 7 19:21:39 MDT 1999

I'm sorry Jim, but I can't pray for the demise of another human being.   I
can, however, await the day when bubba is forced to become a house husband,
because he has no useful purpose in the business world, (other than
molesting women, although I guess this isn't useful, is it) and has to
resort to doing laundry and mowing the lawn, awaiting the hour when his
beloved Hilary returns home.  ;o)