William Smith

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 7 20:04:26 MDT 1999

It is rather amazing that in all the recent tragedies, Smith, all the
school shootings;  the liberals always seem to get around to blaming the
guns and gun laws for the slaughter, instead of placing the blame where it
belongs... societal mores which seem so slanted today.