Bubba in Hazzard

Pam Charles bluecalyptus at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 7 21:53:30 MDT 1999

--- "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET> wrote:
> At 07:29 PM 7/7/99 -0400, Susan Correll wrote:
>
> >Hello all.  I'm new to the RUSHTALK arena, so
> forgive me if I rehash old
> >topics.
>
>         Howdy, ma'am! Welcome! It's a pleasure to
> have you amongst us unrefined
> (er, sorry, Pam) I mean *MOSTLY* unrefined
> souls.......

Honey, you can say anything you like .... jes doan be dissin no one,
shuggah ... heah?

And DITTOS on the WELCOME to SUSAN.  There are darn few of us "cuties"
left on the list (especially after we lost our friend, Sherry).  Watch
out for that Jose guy, Susan.  He's one refried bean away from being
Ricky to our Lucy (no, NOT LOOSEY, Jose!)

Anyway, welcome on line.  Glad to have you ... and be sure to speak up!

Cuties of the world, Unite!

Pam I am