Bubba in Hazzard

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 8 10:10:01 MDT 1999

Susan:

You wrote:

Why can't the democratic party understand that throwing money at a
>problem merely reinforces the behavior of lethargy.

Because that's precisely what they want. They want to create as many
dependent people as they can so they will give the only thing of value to a
politician they have in return: their vote. Their vote to keep those in
power who promise to keep the "bread and circuses" coming.

They don't WANT to understand this basic concept. It would put them out of
business.

RAY THOMA$
PO Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to
any of my newsletters or discussion lists,
go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link.

They are:
The "Forced Altruism Scam" web site
The "Forced Altruism" List
The "Child Protector Watch" site or newsletter
The "Stay Alive Longer" web site
The "Beyond Common Sense" online newsletter
The "Simple Web Sites" Design site.

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
                   Doug Quirmbach, Moderator
                   The Awakening Lions List