Bubba in Hazzard

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jul 8 20:17:20 MDT 1999

But tell me something John,

What was the first thing the town or cities did after the Pearl shooting
and the Columbine shooting and all the others?

They went to church to pray.  Seems to me, if they'd pray a little every
day instead of a lot, one day a year, we'd be a lot better off.

This is Sue, climbing off her pulpit.  ;o)