Bubba in Hazzard

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 9 10:33:20 MDT 1999

Susan:

You wrote:

>What was the first thing the town or cities did after the Pearl shooting
>and the Columbine shooting and all the others?
>
>They went to church to pray.

That's what the government wants to stop. Praying to God, that is. they want
us to pray to the government.

The next thing they did was to go out and make some more inane and
ineffective gun laws to add to the thousands more they won't enforce so
we'll say "At least they did SOMETHING!" (Even if it was just for "looks,"
and to make sure they get the votes.)

RAY THOMA$
PO Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to
any of my newsletters or discussion lists,
go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link.

They are:
The "Forced Altruism Scam" web site
The "Forced Altruism" List
The "Child Protector Watch" site or newsletter
The "Stay Alive Longer" web site
The "Beyond Common Sense" online newsletter
The "Simple Web Sites" Design site.

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
                   Doug Quirmbach, Moderator
                   The Awakening Lions List