Bubba in Hazzard

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 9 10:35:10 MDT 1999

Susan:

Yes, you did. And I've got the evidence (not of what ran down). It's
"blackmail city!"

RAY THOMA$
PO Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to
any of my newsletters or discussion lists,
go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link.

They are:
The "Forced Altruism Scam" web site
The "Forced Altruism" List
The "Child Protector Watch" site or newsletter
The "Stay Alive Longer" web site
The "Beyond Common Sense" online newsletter
The "Simple Web Sites" Design site.

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
                   Doug Quirmbach, Moderator
                   The Awakening Lions List