Let me run this by you all

Pam Charles bluecalyptus at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 11 15:59:38 MDT 1999

Well, yeah Ray, they actually use old Slinkys for the outer sphincter
housing (sometimes called keester cowling), due to its expandability
and flexibility.  For the ole red eye itself, the jewelry of choice
often looks suspiciously like needle valves.

And yes it is getting veddy veddy strange.

All pins and needles, Pam
--------