just out of curiousity......

Pam Charles bluecalyptus at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 11 16:08:04 MDT 1999

--- "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET> wrote:
> At 01:13 PM 7/10/99 -0400, Susan Correll wrote:
>
> >Ok John.  I'm not sure I understand your question.
> Jose asked me if my
> >pencil was blue. I said, not blue, yellow.
>
>         For the humor-challenged.......Amarillo must
> be a relevent word in
> Spanish. There was also a major country hit in the
> mid-'70s, called
> "Amarillo By Morning". I was a disc-jockey on a
> "heritage" (read "classic")
> country radio station a decade later, although I
> cannot recall the name of
> the artist, any longer.
>
> >No, I'm not a country fan. Country and polkas.
> Can't handle them.

Not that this is too much to the point here, but it reminds me of the
time some Black folks asked the fabulous Black C&W singer, Charley
Pride, why he didn't sing "our kind of music."  Charley looked 'em
right in the eyes and said, "Country IS my kind of music."

Omigosh!  I just realized that my initials are PC! Aaaaaahhhhhh!

Charlie Pam