women's soccer

Jim Nantz jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU
Sun Jul 11 18:56:34 MDT 1999

If you turned on a radio or tv in the last couple of days you couldn't
help but hear about the US women's team winning the world cup soccer
match.

IMHO soccer is a sport favored by liberals.  They try to force soccer,
like everything else they like on us.  Is it my imagination or are the
liberals in the media having a collective orgasm over this?

One final note.  Bill Clinton was there watching the game.  He was there
for two reasons 1. lots of women 2. lots of women.  I also heard that he
paid a visit to both teams after the game in their locker rooms.  Gee
why am I not surprised?  Also I would be he was cheering for the chinese
team.