women's soccer

Jim Nantz jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU
Mon Jul 12 09:27:00 MDT 1999

Stephen I always thought you were a closet commie now I know you must be
one.  I don't like soccer because the liberals do and they're trying to
force it on the rest of us.  Also the soccer enthusiasts are messing
with certain Vast Right Wing Conspiracies.  Jose what is to be done with
this soccer fanatic?