women's soccer

Jim Nantz jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU
Mon Jul 12 15:35:26 MDT 1999

I really am not into sports.  I agree with Pam that far too many of them
are overpaid, oversexed, spoiled brats who never really grew up.  I
certainly wouldn't wany my kid (if I had one) looking up to one of these
slimeballs.  I guess the only reason they should be looked up to (IMHO)
is that they have put a lot of time and effort into getting as good at
their sport as they have done.  Let's face it.  It takes a lot of effort
to make it to the major leagues, into the NFL or the NBA.  You don't get
there by sitting around watching the game on tv.