women's soccer

Jose Rojas joserojas at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Jul 13 10:23:54 MDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Nantz <jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU>

> IMHO soccer is a sport favored by liberals.  They try to force soccer,
> like everything else they like on us.  Is it my imagination or are the
> liberals in the media having a collective orgasm over this?

Jim,
I'm a bit late for this thread, BUT, huh? Who is forcing soccer? Don't like it?
Don't play it, don't watch it.
I think the media is having an orgasm over it because a national team was on the
verge of, and won the World Championship of a sport.
I don't think sports have a political leaning.

Jose
* A former League All-Star Captain of his High School soccer team.
{As Bruce Springstein's "Glory Days" plays in the background}