My two cents...(re broads and soccer)

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Jul 13 16:29:03 MDT 1999

Steve,
Forgive me, but were you born in the dark ages?  I'm sorry, but I just
can't be quiet any longer.  This is a silly thread.  It truly is.  If you
like soccer, then god bless you, watch it.  If you don't, then turn the
channel.

As for women in sports, well, Steve, I truly don't see any good reason why
women should not be allowed to perform, when they are as talented as the
men.  But, as I said before, if you don't like it, turn the channel.

I think you need to be a little more sensitive to your sisters.  Someday,
you might just want to spend time with one.

Sue
----------
> From: Doug Bergner <doug at NETWRX.NET>
> To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csd.net
> Subject: My two cents...(re broads and soccer)
> Date: Saturday, January 02, 1988 2:15 PM
>
> Steve-
> let me see if I can clear this up.....
> Soccer is for pussies, women "playing" sports is assinine to say the
least,
> and a clebration of the two is beyond comprehension.
> get a life, get a clue, eat some red meat, and have a lucky.
>

> Steve wrote:
> >I stick to my first belief - I think conservatives are jealous that
soccer
> >- and women's at that - drew such a fan base.
>
> Oh, Puh-LEAZE!
> dude, its SOCCER! who gives a go*damn!?  on top of that its WOMENS