My two cents...(re broads and soccer)

Jim Nantz jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU
Tue Jul 13 16:40:04 MDT 1999

If you haven't been living in a lead cave you have by now heard about the
woman on the US soccer team who took her shirt off after her team had won
the game.  I didn't see it myself (I don't think I'd want to) but I heard
she was out there in nothing but her shorts and her bra waving her shirt
in the air.

This morning I heard on the radio the idea she had done this half assed.
She was criticized for not taking off the bra as well.

Extremely un PC
I am Jim