My two cents...(re broads and soccer)

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 14 10:00:07 MDT 1999

Sue and Steve:

I've been steady deleting all messages relating to soccer lately and there
have been many. I don't know why I didn't delete this one except to say it
was because it was from Sue.

I've been deleting them because I feel that there are too many things going
on in this world that are a LOT more important than soccer and I just don't
have the energy to argue with ANYBODY over a GAME.

This will be my first, and my last post on the subject.

RAY THOMA$
PO Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to
any of my newsletters or discussion lists,
go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link.

They are:
The "Forced Altruism Scam" web site
The "Forced Altruism" List
The "Child Protector Watch" site or newsletter
The "Stay Alive Longer" web site
The "Beyond Common Sense" online newsletter
The "Simple Web Sites" Design site.

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
                   Doug Quirmbach, Moderator
                   The Awakening Lions List