The little dutch boy - modern version

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 14 10:22:52 MDT 1999

Jim:

Do you know who wrote this and where I could go to get permission to put it
on my "Information Central" page at my personal web site? This is so
prophetic it frightens me.

RAY THOMA$
PO Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to
any of my newsletters or discussion lists,
go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link.

They are:
The "Forced Altruism Scam" web site
The "Forced Altruism" List
The "Child Protector Watch" site or newsletter
The "Stay Alive Longer" web site
The "Beyond Common Sense" online newsletter
The "Simple Web Sites" Design site.

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
                   Doug Quirmbach, Moderator
                   The Awakening Lions List